Shub cottage (left hand side) in the early 1900''s.
The Gardner family lived there from the 1880's until the 1970's when it was
sold to Major Curtis
in 1975, who lived in the the Grange at that time. The Gardner family were Tailors and Glove Makers during the early days of their occupation of the cottage
Picture and information courtesy of Michael Thomas - Grandson of Harry Gardner